High Quality Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane
Aquolac Aquacrete Damp-Stop is a special synthetic resin-based waterproofing coating. because of its excellent flexibility and thixotropic nature, it is ideal for use on vertical as well as a horizontal surfaces. It is a single pack, very economical, and pollution-free coating. Due to its white color, it offers excellent UV resistance and solar-reflectivity. Aquolac Aquacrete Damp-Stop provides a cooling effect due to its reflective properties.
- Develops excellent bond to most building materials.
- It is highly durable in continuous wetting condition
- Will not rot or corrode.
- Most properties improve with age.
- It is not harmful to the health of workmen.
- It is non-toxic
Directions for Use:
- Prepare the surface by cleaning and ensuring that it is free of dust, oil, grease, grime, and loose particles.
- Dilute 1 ltr. of Aquolac Damp-Stop with 1.5 ltr. to 2 ltr. of water, and apply it as a primer coat.
- Apply 2 coats of Aquolac Damp-Stop after drying the primer coat.
1st Coat – Dilute it with up to 20% water
2nd Coat – Dilute it with up to 10% water
- Apply it by brush, roller, or sprayer.
- Don’t apply during rain or high temperature.
- Allow it to dry minimum of 4-6 hours between 2 coats.
Effective on all exterior surface like Terrace, Chajjas, Vertical Walls etc.
Keep it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature.
Approximate coverage of Aquolac Damp-Stop for 2 coat application is around 20-25 Sq. Ft./Ltr.
For Re-painted Wall:
On previously painted surface with exterior paint, apply Aquolac Damp-Stop by diluting it upto 10% (with water), it will cover surface around 30-40 Sq. Ft./Ltr., depending upon surface.
Available in 1 ltr., 4 ltr., 10 ltr and 20 ltr. bucket.