Aquolac Cement Primer
Water-based cement primer
Aquolac Cement Primer has excellent covering, alkali resistance, quick drying, and good sealing properties. It can be applied easily by brush. By adding water to Aquolac Cement Primer, the viscosity can be adjusted. The formulation is fortified with fungicides.
Aquolac Cement Primer can be used to prepare walls for water-based finishes like distemper and plastic emulsions.
- Sand the surface with sandpaper.
- Mix the cement primer with water, in equal ratio, thoroughly and apply with brush/spray.
- Leave for 3-4 hours for drying.
- Apply Aquolac wall putty on the wall to smoothen the surface. Leave the wall to dry for 5-6 hours.
- Apply the second coat of Aquolac Cement Primer on the wall and leave to dry for 3-4 hours.
- Do not apply in extreme cold temeperature below 12°C.
- Do not over-thin the cement primer with water.
- Store the Aquolac Cement Primer container with the lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention immediately in case of accedental ingestion.
- Drying time: Surface dry time 30 min
- Stability of thinned paint: To be used within 24 hours
5 Ltr. and 30 Ltrs PVC jerry can.