High Quality Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane
Aquolac Damp-Stop is special synthetic resin based waterproofing coating. because of its excellent flexibility and thixotropic nature it is ideal for use on vertical as well as horizontal surface. It is a single pack, very economical and pollution free coating. Due to its white colour, it offers excellent UV resistance and solar-reflectivity. Aquolac Damp-Stop provides cooling effect due to its reflective properties.
Directions for Use:
- Prepare the surface by cleaning and ensuring that it is free of dust, oil, grease, grime and loose particles.
- Dilute 1 ltr. of Aquolac Damp-Stop with 1.5 ltr. to 2 ltr. of water, and apply it as a primer coat.
- Apply 2 coat of Aquolac Damp-Stop after drying of primer coat.
1st Coat – Dilute it with upto 20% water
2nd Coat – Dilute it with upto 10% water
- Apply it by brush, roller or sprayer.
- Don’t apply during rain or high temperature.
- Allow it to dry minimum 4-6 hours between 2 coats.
Effective on all exterior surface like Terrace, Chajjas, Vertical Walls etc.
Keep it in a cool place, away from direct sunlight and high temperature.
Approximate coverage of Aquolac Damp-Stop for 2 coat application is around 20-25 Sq. Ft./Ltr.
For Re-painted Wall:
On previously painted surface with exterior paint, apply Aquolac Damp-Stop by diluting it upto 10% (with water), it will cover surface around 30-40 Sq. Ft./Ltr., depending upon surface.
Available in 1 ltr., 4 ltr., 10 ltr and 20 ltr. bucket.