Aquolac Liquid Water Proofing Plus
Integral Liquid Water Proofing Compound For Concrete & Plaster
Aquolac Liquid Water Proofing Plus is specially formulated integral Liquid waterproofing compound of surface active plasticizing agents polymers & additives it is used as an additive for cement plasters it make concrete & cohesive and prevents segregation.
Standard Compliance/ Specification:
Meets the requirements of IS : 2645-2003
- Corrosion Resistant: Makes Concrete more cohesive hence protects better against corrosion.
- Compatibility Being Liquid: Easily dispersal & comparable with concrete/Mortar mixes.
- Permeability: It reduces the permeability of water into concrete.
- Strength: Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster and concrete.
- Work Ability: improves work ability of freshly mixed cement concrete.
- Durability: Increase durability by improving waterproofing of concrete.
Area of Application
Waterproffing of concrete and sand-cement mortars used in:
- Basements, Roof, SAlbs and Screeds
Water Tanks and water Retaining, Structures
- External Plastering, Bathrooms
Balconies and Drains.
How to Use
Charges Cement and aggregates to concrete mixure as per time as per the mix design min in dry state for 1-2 minitues start addition of 75-80% mixing water and minx for 2-3 minitues.
Aquolac LW Plus is added as per the recomented dosage into the remaining mixing/gauging waret, then add to concrete mixer and min for another 2 minitues.
Place the concrete or applying plaster, as needed.
Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practies.
Shelf Life & Storate
- Best before 2 years for the date of manufacturing when sealed pack and storage under proper condition.
- Storage in a Cool & Dry place.
1, 5, 20 & 200 Ltrs.
Health & Safty Precautions
- Use Rubber hand Gloves and safty goggles while using Aquolac LW Plus.
- In case of Contact with sklin wash with planty of water.
- Keep out of reach children.
- Do not add Aquolac LW Waterproof Plus directly to dry cement and aggregate mix.
- Maintain Water Cement Ration as per Low as possible.
- Do not increase the dosage of Aquolac LW Plus than the recommendation.