As per IS:9103 Specification
Aquolac Plasticizer is a sugar reduced Lignosulphonate based water reducing and waterproofing admixture.
Aquolac Plasticizer is a thixotropic concrete plasticizer conforming to IS: 9103:1999 for concrete waterproofing and as a normal water reducing agent.
- Reduces the permeability of concrete.
Increase durability of concrete.
- Improves the concrete’s workability.
- Leads to saving of cement without reducing the concrete’s strength or workability.
- Batter surface finish.
- Improves both initial strength and final strength without increasing cement content of affecting workability.
- Produce denser concrete therefore lead to increased strength and better finish of concrete.
- Reduce shrinkage cracks caused due to drying.
- Reduce bleeding and segregation of concrete.
- Makes it easier to place concrete and improves even harsh mix.
- Aquolac Plasticiser is compatible with most type of Indian cement, but it is advisable to conduct trial mixes before use to get the maximum benefit of its properties.
Area of Application
- Water retaining structures such as Dams, Overhead or underground water tanks etc.
- For congested reinforcement, thin slender section or areas where improved workability is required.
- Pump concreting due to its improved lubrication properties.
- Roof Slabs of residential/Industrial/Commercial Buildings.
- Medium/Low grade concrete to make it more Cohesive.
How to Use
Approx. 200ml to 500ml per 50kg bag of cement. thought it is advisable to conduct Laboratory/Site trials with the particular mix to achieve the best economical dose. Dosage depends on the type of mix, cement content, cement grade and the level of workability desired.
Shelf Life & Storage
Aquolac Plasticiser has a shelf life more then one year if stored properly without opening.
5, 20 & 200 Ltrs.
Due to our continuous research and evaluation drive marginal changes in properties might occur as we ative to provide the benefits of research to our customers.