High Quality Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane
ARCO DAMP – CURE is a special synthetic resin based waterproofing coating. Because of its excellent flexibility and thixotropic nature, it is ideal for use on vertical as well as horizontal surface. It is a single pack, very economical and pollution-free coatings. Due to its white color, it offers excellent UV resistance and solar reflectivity. Give cooling effect due to the reflective properties.
Directions for Use
- Prepare the surface by cleaning and ensuring that it is free of dust, oil, grease, grime and loose particles.
- Dilute 1 ltr. of ARCO DAMP – CURE with 1.5 ltr. to 2 ltr. of water and apply it as a primer coat.
- Apply 2 coats of ARCO DAMP – CURE after drying of primer coat.
a. 1st coat – dilute it up to 20% (with water)
b. 2nd coat – dilute it up to 10% (with water)
- Apply it with brush, roller and sprayer.
- Don’t apply it during rain or high temperature.
- Allow it to dry minimum 4-6 hours between 2 coats
- Approximate coverage of ARCO DAMP – CURE for 1 coat primer + 2 coats is around 18 – 20 sq. Ft. / ltr.
- For Re-painted Wall: On previously painted surface with exterior paint, apply ARCO DAMP – CURE by diluting it up to 10% (with water) , it will cover surface around 30-40 sq. Ft. / ltr. depending upon surface.
- Effective on all exterior surface like terrace, chajjas, vertical walls, etc.
Keep it in a cool place away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
20, 10 and 5 ltr.