Solvent Based Acrylic, Clear Water Proof & Protective Coating
Gloss coat is an acrylic based coating. It is a clear, colour less, single component, ready to use coating for glossy finish and waterproofing of concrete, wood, stone etc. It is an ideal coating for stone facades and structures that need protection without disturbing their aesthetic looks.
- It gives absolutely clear film and improves the aesthetic of the surface.
- Ready to use, one component coating
- Imparts a wet look
- Totally waterproof
- Prevent fungus growth
- Easy to recoat for maintenance purpose
How to use
- Make sure that the surface to be coated is completely dry and clear. Any dirt, dust should be removed.
- Apply gloss coat by brush or spray straight with out any dilution if necessary add some water.
- Apply second coat at an interval of 8hrs. Clean hands and tools with water.
- Imparts a wet look over Stone facades, Bricks and Exterior Coatings.
- Waterproofing of terraces, parapet walls and chajjas.
- As a water repellent coating in exteriors & bricks.
- As protective & fungus resistant coating on stone facades.
8-10 Sq.m/Ltr./caot (approx ) on smooth surface per coat.
It is available in 20 Ltr., 5 Ltr. and 1 Ltr. containers.
Ensure the surface of applications is dry, otherwise the coating can be hazy. Allow the treated surface to dry for atleast 8hrs. after application, since the film is water soluble till the reaction incvolved is complete. If it rains during this period, the properties may be affected. It is advisable to prefer a weather free from rain and fog for outdoor applications of gloss coat